Last updated: 9 NOV 2023
1. Information we collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other related information.
Additionally, we may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about the user’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
2. How we use collected information
The personal information we collect from Users may be used for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Improving customer service: The information provided helps us respond more efficiently to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Personalizing user experience: We may use the information to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Sending periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates about their order or subscription. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
3. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the above purposes.
5. Third-party websites
Users may find advertising and other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these third-party websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
Furthermore, these sites or services, including their content and links, may constantly change. These third-party websites may have their own privacy policies.